WHAT IS WHITEHALL FINANCE?
Whitehall Finance is a technology platform which has been specifically developed to provide Supply Chain Finance (SCF) to well rated, non-investment grade corporates.
We originate the buying entity (The Buyer) and in general the sectors we are targeting are Manufacturing, Construction, Retail, Wholesale and Distribution.
These companies will typically will have a turnover of greater than £25m with a strong credit rating.
The Whitehall Platform offers the buyer’s suppliers the ability to select early payment of their invoices.
BUILDING YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
By registering on the platform you will receive details of all new investment opportunities and our team will contact you to discuss the opportunity, your appetite for the investment and your required rate of return for the specific buyer.
You can manage your portfolio on the platform.
When a trade is placed for a buyer that you have included in your portfolio the platform will automatically allocate the funds and update your portfolio.
- Short Term Funding – Typically 60-120 Day term
- Minimum Investment >£250k
- Expected Investor Return >8% pa
- Security by way of Promissory Note (potentially with credit insurance)
- Non-Investment Grade UK Companies (The Buyer)
- Turnover >£25m - £1bn
- Well Credit Rated – Rating Typically greater than £250k
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Together with the Buyer we agree a facility size and arrangements
- Together with the Buyer we introduce the service to their suppliers
- Supplier submits invoice for approval
- Invoices approved by the Buyer and uploaded to Whitehall Finance
- Investors provide funding based on buyer strength
- Suppliers notified by app that they can get early payment and elects early payment
- At the end of the payment period buyer repays Whitehall
- Funds are repaid to investors
0203 369 0598
- How much is the minimum total investment? Our minimum investment is £250,000. We only allow sophisticated, corporate and high net worth investors to transact over the platform.
- What level of funding is required for each individual Buyer? You determine the level of funding for a particular Buyer but where you select a Buyer the minimum funding level is £50,000.
- Who determines the rate of return? You set the rate of return you require and if this rate is the most competitive you will automatically be allocated your proportion of any transactions accepted for finance.
- Where are my funds held? We will hold your funds in a segregated client monies account. This is so we can ensure that the Supplier is funded within one business day.
- How is my investment secured? All Buyers sign detailed terms and conditions before any transactions commence. For each trade we obtain a promissory note from the Buyer.
- What if the repayment is late? Buyers are charged a penalty rate in the event of late payment that is calculated on a daily rate.
- In the event of default, what is the process for recovery? In the event of default, Whitehall Security will facilitate recovery of the monies owed as per the Terms and Conditions.
The information in this brochure, which does not purport to be comprehensive, has been provided by Whitehall Finance Limited and has not been independently verified. While the brochure has been prepared in good faith, no representation, warranty, assurance or undertaking (express or implied) is or will be made, and no responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by the Company or its officers, employees or agents in relation to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of this brochure. This brochure shall not exclude any liability for, or remedy in respect of, fraudulent misrepresentation.